Wednesday 13 June 2012

Why IB ?

IB is a whole new level of tertiary education.I had the opportunity of doing either A-levels or IB.Since , I did not know what I was going to do later on in life.I went for IB !
I chose IB bceause of the amount of choice it gives you.This has genuinely helped me to have no regrets later on in life.Right now, I've gotten better at choosing my future studies and I think that if I had known what I wanted to do later on in life.A-levels would have been my options.

You guys are probably asking why I am talking about A-levels.Well it's many people have misconceptions about both qualifications.In either way, our final goal is to get into university and not boast about which one is better or worst!

fAMOUS CELEBRITY WHO DID IB
1.kE$HA -Sorry ke$ha but am not a fan of your music.But I am impressed that she did IB


No comments:

Post a Comment